• Serve as a SharePoint developer to define, design, create, integrate and deploy a new application that includes knowledge management, collaboration, and business intelligence.
• Maintain responsibility for the custom Microsoft SharePoint, MOSS, and WSS development, including developing, testing, maintaining, and conducting the analysis of all elements of SharePoint.
• Design and develop interfaces to the Web and other applications.
• Review and enhance XML uploads to the application
• Interface with SQL Server DBMS.
• Document system processes and procedures clearly, create workflows, and present status and technical options to the client.
• Provide technical support to maintain the new application.