Back to Jobs
Sr. Agile Project Manager
We're looking for a proven IT Strategist focused in Agile Development project methodology. The goal of this initiative is to deliver a project that will allow customers to answer questions in a self-service real-time environment. The correct person of the job will be an analytical thinker who will lead teams in tailoring and adopting Agile principles and methodologies.
Some responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitate release and sprint planning; stand ups, retrospectives and sprint demos
- Remove impediments/barriers that obstruct a teams pursuit of its sprint goal without removing the teams responsibility to their own barriers.
- Promote Agile principles and utilization to deliver tangible results each sprint or release.
- Conduct daily stand-up meetings, planning and review sessions, prioritize tasks and mitigate road blocks
- Promote continuous integration practices and principles
- Coordinates teams operating under architectural and portfolio governance, system level integration, and system demos
- Excellence in both strategic and tactical planning, time management, meeting deadlines, and operating under tight time constraints