This role will be responsible for partnering with our clients on their various tax initiatives, such as Federal/State/Local Income Tax provisioning, compliance support, sales and use filings, as well as special tax projects assigned by our clients. This position offers a unique opportunity to work for Experis and receive exposure to clients in diverse industries, such as financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, government, etc.
* Provide management and direction on all assigned tax related activities
* Research and interpret tax statutes and regulations as needed
* Maintain tax records and prepare schedules and reports for income tax provisioning
* Assist in the preparation and compliance of income taxes
* Support the preparation of accounting entries for the company's fiscal and period closings
* Adhere to all tax reporting due dates with limited guidance
* Assist the Director of Tax with special projects as requested
* Specific knowledge around Corporate Income tax provisioning and compliance
* Experience with indirect taxes
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!