The Technical Editor must possess: excellent written and verbal communication skills, creativity, a high attention to detail and writing standards, excellent research skills, maintain up to date technical-writing trends and be able to implement those into the group when applicable. Comply with and provide recommendations on formatting standards and practices. Must have experience writing indices and task-based tables of contents for large products. Must possess the ability to instruct and teach technical writing skills to groups of 5-50 personnel.
Experience and Education:
- Candidates should have a Bachelors degree and five or more years of experience with technical writing and editing.
- Experience with templates and scientific technical writing, web-based and multimedia training documentation is highly desired.
- Experience with Adobe Pro and creating, compiling, and editing newsletters.
- Past military experience or military organization performing above duties is highly desirable
- This position requires a TOP SECRET clearance. Individual must possess or be able to obtain, a TS clearance.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!