1. Effectively develop materials and provide technical assistance and educational support for users and super users to utilize both Allscripts Professional Practice Management Software and Electronic Health Record Software as well as other complimentary technologies .
2. Efficiently clarify and resolve product or service issues presented by users .
3. Communicate user issues to vendor to escalate promptly and effectively address the issue.
4. Educate and train users on an on-going basis to improve knowledge and use of products.
5. Develop data mining tools and reports for clinical quality and guideline adherence. This may include intermediate use of SQL queries and Crystal Report s and Crystal Reports Server.
6. Manage training of roll-out project from beginning to completion, with an emphasis on customer service.
7. Interface with vendor , users , as well as, other professionals to accomplish successful completion of project.
8. Develop requests for software enhancements and new features.
9. Develop in organization training documentation & tools.
10. Within setup and security of system, be a key responsible party assisting with security management (user access, permissions), file maintenance (especially referring physician and insurance carrier maintenance) and management of the training database as needed .
11. Periodic t ravel within state and occasional out of state travel may be necessary .
12. Ensure timely personnel administration, including support of human resources policies, hiring, firing, performance evaluations, and scheduling.
13. Perform all coordinating activities including the scheduling of meetings via email and phone of conference calls and face to face meetings, their location, directions, food, and information/announcement dissemination.
14. Attend meetings (including occasional evening meetings) . T ype activities of committees and write progress reports.
15. Comfortable with meeting deadlines.
16. Copying and dispersing information to appropriate participants.
17. Assist and provide support for all network staff.
18. Handle i nquiries as requested .
19. The CEO may assign other duties, as necessary.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!