As part of the OCFO Web Systems design team, the SOA Architect will be responsible for leading all aspects of service oriented architecture using Oracle Middleware in support of business modernization initiative for the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.
• Must have experience implementing Oracle SOA Suite.
• Must have experience as a Technical Architect in an SOA environment. Responsible for the design of a detailed layout of the implementation.
• Has in-depth expertise with these technologies Oracle, Oracle Fusion Middleware Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, Application Integration Protocols, Application Frameworks, Portal and Web 2.0
• Has in-depth expertise with many of these languages, services and tools: Java, PL/SQL, SQL, XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, JDeveloper, SOA Suite on Linux, BPEL, Integration Adapters, Oracle Fusion Middleware, JNDI, JDBC.
• Has contributed to the creation of technology-related best practices and processes.
• Has consulted on the technical design of high-impact, multi-technology complex applications, and mentored technology staff in the application of newer technologies.
• Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and web services implementation
• Experience with SOA principles (loose coupling, modularity, reusability, asynchronicity, high availability, scalability)
• Thorough understanding of JMS queuing
• Knowledge of SOA governance and security
• Knowledge of Linux and/or other leading Unix operating systems preferred
• Hands on experience in designing and developing Web Services
• Experience with enterprise systems development and architectural design
• Experience developing the BPEL process.
• Experience implementing web services on ESB.
Excellent written, oral communications, interpersonal skills. The Ability to work as a team player. Must be well versed in communicating to both technical and non-technical persons.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!