We are currently seeking an experienced Solutions Architect to join its team. This position would be focused on consulting, architecting, and delivering high quality solutions utilizing solution architecture standards and best practices and technology research and evaluation. The solution architect is responsible for understanding internal and external customer needs, and designing computer and network systems that allow clients to implement systems for their technology business applications solution. The candidate will be required to provide the technical direction, serving as the subject matter expert and assisting in development necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
· Create project and system architecture deliverables for standards, methodologies and best practices.
· Gathers technical requirements and translates requirements into hardware and software capabilities (Technical).
· Hands-on development, testing and implementation of customer solutions
· Work across team, group and business boundaries to drive commonality and reusability in solutions to real-world problems
· Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time, and on budget
• The Architect shall have extensive experience in architecting and deploying Solutions on SharePoint Server 2010 farm
• Expert knowledge of all technical aspects of Information Technology including: IT controls, Infrastructure, Architecture and Vulnerability / Threat management
• Experience with databases, data structures and related architectural concepts
• Strong knowledge of Infrastructure platforms including windows, Linux, SAN , Virtualization (VMWare) and open source solutions
• Practical knowledge and experience with Internet/Extranet/Intranet- facing environments.
• Experience in conducting IT Project risk reviews and independent verification and validation
• Experience with virtualized server environment and Cloud computing a plus
• Experience with Programming Languages c# and php
• Development experience with ASP.net including the creation of custom Web parts, SharePoint Solutions
• Experience with word press
• Strong oral and written communications skills
Work Location: Annapolis, Maryland 21401
Education and Experience:
Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
10+ years total IT experience
Rate: Negotiable. Please send your best resume!