Back to Jobs
Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager – Family Office Group
Salary: Senior Tax Manager 150k – 175k
Tax Manager 125k – 150k
Reports to: Partner
Relocation: a small relocation allowance may be negotiable
· Form 1040/540 preparation review.
· Assist principals in tax planning and consulting for clients.
· Estimated income projections for quarterly tax payments
· Handle all client related compliance filings
· Keep principals updated about the status of the engagement.
· Maintain client relations.
· Service clients and respond to requests and questions
· Manage billing for clients
· Advanced degree in taxation is preferred.
· Minimum of 7 Years in a Public Accounting environment.
· Specialized experience with high net worth individuals.
· Experience supervising staff is required.