Back to Jobs
Project Manager Level 1
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supporting and assisting with documented status reporting, issue management, risk management, and change control processes as defined by the PMO. Execution of this duty will aided by Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, and/or an integrated project management tool such as HP’s Project and Portfolio Management products, or IBM’s Rational suite.
• Maintaining the integrated, master project schedule (IMS) by ensuring that all updates and changes are incorporated as defined by the procedures of the PMO. The IMS will be maintained in either Microsoft Project or the tool of choice of the system integration vendor.
• Monitoring baseline schedules and plans from all project stakeholders to ensure that milestones, activities and tasks are progressing as planned, and that work remains in scope, within budget and on schedule.
• Establishing and managing the project document repository database as selected by the PMO.
• Documenting, tracking and communicating meeting minutes, project statuses, meeting outcomes and action items of any purpose, and maintaining these project artifacts in Microsoft SharePoint or the selected project document repository.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings among all stakeholders and entities, including recording, maintaining and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
• Supporting and assisting the PMO and project managers with documented quality assurance and control processes, assisting with quality reviews, and assisting the CCIIO establishment reviews process.
• Maintaining the time tracking and reporting process for PMO staff.
• Assisting with the completion and processing of project submittal packages and closeout, as needed.
• Adhering to other defined PMO standards and processes.
• Four year degree from an accredited college, or AS/AAS in Computer Systems/Technology, Information Systems/Technology, or Business Management, Business Administration or Health Information Technology with related industry/work experience – Required