Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Our ideal candidate will be a strategic, execution-oriented analyst with technology and documentation management experience.
• Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including to design and implement processes and articulate definitions.
• Responsible for capturing all relevant information necessary to draft comprehensive client-specific proposals as well as other technical documentation.
•Conduct gap analysis between current processes and stated requirements and collaborate with the technical team to estimate project impact.
• Reviewing Requests for Proposals, System Development Requests, etc. to define requirements and estimates
• Defining activities and tasks required to meet business requirements, and estimating the manpower required to accomplish the tasks.
• Developing project work plans showing inter-task dependencies, staffing requirements and milestones.
• In collaboration with the technical team preparing estimates required to accomplish activities and tasks defined in work plans.
• Coordinating work of other team members in completing projects and resolving reported problems.
• Maintaining consistent and clear communication on project status with all parties.
• Ensuring project documentation is maintained throughout the project.
• Aiding in ensuring the project stays on schedule by providing assistance as needed.
•Maintaining and following client’s project management methodology.
•Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
• Gather business requirements using different requirements gathering techniques (e.g. interviews, surveys, use case outlines, workshops etc.)
• Act as a liaison between the technology team and the business community, facilitate team interaction as well as foster IT-business relationships.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 5 years analyst experience preferred.
• Fluent with Word, Visio, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Project management background is a plus.
• Working knowledge of business processes, system development and process improvements.
• Analytical, organized and time-management professional
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!