The Verification and Validation (V&V) Engineer will be engaged in verifying and validating product designs according to the customer requirements and internal quality standards. This position provides support to systems engineering team to meet project deliverables in the completion of development testing. Project deliverables may include producing and/or reviewing verification and/or validation plans, protocols, and reports; execution of the plans and protocols; and resolving deviations.
- Works closely with all engineering disciplines including Systems Engineering, Project Management, and Quality personnel to verify and validate products
- Define and develop test systems in the lab. Ensure that all test systems and equipment are appropriately validated and controlled.
- Write scripts and develop other infrastructure for automated software test fixtures
- Work with project teams to create, review, and approve verification and validation deliverables
- Perform verification and validation testing.
- Review and analyze test data and record pass/fail results and conclusions
- Track and report on progress toward completion of verification and validation
- Summarize the verification and validation performed, the data reviewed, and conclusions reached
- Author and review software requirements
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in design verification or validation, emphasis on software testing
- Experience creating verification and validation plans, protocols, and reports
- Experience with requirements management, risk based testing approaches, defect tracking, and configuration control tools
- Understanding of engineering best practices and test methodologies
- Demonstrated capability to solve technical problems
- Medical equipment or other equipment experience involving complex, multi-component systems desired
- Programming experience in C/C++ and Perl or other scripting language
- Experience with automation tools for testing applications (Labview, Matlab)
- Familiar with engineering process improvement methodologies
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and adapt to changes in program priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Technically communicate internally and with external clients
- Keep up to date with new technologies as applicable to projects
- Test experience in medical or military products is highly desirable
- DFM experience desirable
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!