• Participate in the verification and validation of new and changed -products against specified requirements.
• Participate in all phases of QA including:
o Reviewing requirements and design documentation
o Assisting in the development of hazard and risk analyses and associated testing
o Creating test schedules, and contributing to project planning
o Developing test cases
o Authoring appropriate test protocols and reports.
o Executing and evaluating test plans
o Documenting test results and quality metrics
o Creating automated test scripts
o Analyzing field issues and performing root cause analysis to improve coverage of existing test suites and to improve effectiveness of existing processes
• Maintain proficiency in the use of testing tools and methodologies
• Create, validate, and maintain test tools and environments
• Effectively communicate and present findings, problems, and solutions within the team, organization, and outside the organization including recommendations for actions and prioritization
• Participate in root cause analysis for defects and provides process improvement suggestions to eliminate future occurrences of similar defects
• Maintain excellent working relationships.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• B.S./B.A in Engineering or similar related field.
• Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems, Shell scripting, manual and automated testing.
• 1+ years experience supporting and / or training on Medtronic-MNav software applications highly desirable.
• 1+ years in Verification and Validation or design of Complex Software and Hardware Systems desirable.
• Understanding of software development processes is preferred.
• Knowledge of federal and international regulations, such as FDA QSR, ISO 13485, and Medical Device Directive is preferred.
• Experience implementing multi-level testing strategies (blackbox, graybox, whitebox)
• Experience designing and executing requirements-driven, functional test cases and test suites
• Experience designing automated tests and knowledge of test management tools/concepts
• Experience reviewing and accurately dispositioning software complaints
• Ability to participate in cross-functional teams to investigate and resolve problems
• Ability to make recommendations to improve the software development process
• Experience with regulations and requirements for documentation and testing
• Awareness of industry standards related to software validation
• Good quantitative and analytical skills.
• Passion for test engineering and technologies.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC
Director of Recruiting
Please contact me with any questions, email is best!