Back to Jobs
Bi Lingual Admin Needed ASAP
This position will reside at the Region 2 White River National Forest Supervisor's Office located at 120 Midland Ave, Suite #140, Glenwood Springs, CO. and may also transition to 900 Grand Ave. Glenwood Springs, Co. 81601 during the period of performance.
The contractor shall provide a person the following skill sets:
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish
- Ability to type a minimum of 30 words per minute (Certification required)
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite of applications.
Contract administrative support to fulfill a myriad of services:
1. Serving as initial physical contact point for the Agency, while sitting at the reception desk during duty hours.
2. Receiving calls and visitors, and directing to staff members only those contacts needing their attention. Ensuring all visitors sign the Agency visitors' log and ensure all visitor information is filled in appropriately.
3. Enforcing the Agency's security procedures with respect to visitors.
4. Answering the Agency's primary telephone line. Responding to telephone inquiries, requests, messages, and relaying/forwarding messages and data to appropriate staff through manual message delivery or electronic information systems.
5. Scheduling conference room facilities, as well as maintaining current and accurate records of room reservations and usage based on knowledge of recurring meetings and specific requests from staff. Assist with information technology requirements: printers, copiers, video-teleconference, telephones.
6. Providing assistance on applicable procedures, instructions, and regulations to other support personnel regarding the scheduling of reservations for conference room facilities and the use of courier services, FedEx, and UPS.
7. Mail handling at the reception desk, including receipt, date stamping, tracking, and distribution of incoming mail, as well as preparing items for mailing, affixing proper address labels, and overseeing the outgoing mail process pertaining to courier service, FedEx, and UPS.
8. Maintaining a daily log of incoming and outgoing packages using messenger/courier services, FedEx, and UPS mailing systems.
9. Maintain confidentiality of all data concerning sensitive, personal or private information made available to the Contractor during the execution of his or her duties. Contractor may not remove any information from the
10. Provide bilingual interpretive visitor information services. Interpreting forest service brochures, media, regulations and directions to Spanish-speaking visitors.